Friday 16 September 2016

[TRANS] 2PM in SUKIRA (Super Junior Kiss Radio) - Interview Part



When Wooyoung  and Taecyeon  asked by Leeteuk (MC) about their own song
MC: Do you like more your or Taec's song? JWY: I honestly don't know. My song that I liked the most got voted out becacuse everyone hated it
MC: Taecyeon, you like Chansung or Wooyoung's songs more?
Taec: It's like asking, you like apple, banana or strawberry more...

When 2PM  asked by Leeteuk (MC) to make Poem about Promise
Wooyoung acrostic poem (Promise)
Peu: I will promise Ro: Like romeo and juliet Mi: Crazy love Seu: seu seu reu reu seu ah, it's hard

Nichkhun's acrostic poem (Promise) Peu: In France Ro: Like robot Mi: Isn't it crazy? Seu: Seumimasen~ It's Taec's!!

When Chansung  asked by Leeteuk (MC) to rank 2PM Appearance
MC: Chansung, please rank 2PM's appearance
Chansung: No 1 is obviously Khun. No 2 is Taecyeon. No 3 would be me...
MC: And then?
Members: Wouldn't it be the same? Chansung: No.4 - Wooyoung. No. 5 Junho. Junho: You little! *grabs* what about Minjun hyung!
Chansung: He's not here! You have to be here to get on the list!

When 2PM member  asked by Leeteuk (MC) about each member



Message to Wooyoung from Nichkhun: "Everything is okay with you, but there's one disadvantage: You worry too much about everything."

Message to Taecyeon from Wooyoung: "It's really crazy about him: TOIEC perfect score."

From Taec to Junho: "You really looked great when: you appeared on stage in your solo concert stage tied & with eyes covered."

From Junho to Chansung: "You annoyed me a lot when: When you ate all the bananas in our dormitory."
MC: Did you say anything to Chansung then?
Junho: I cursed at him. Chansung: And then I understood that I really ate a lot.

From Chansung to Nichkhun: "You're great, but this... You're too good looking, don't stand next to me when we take pics.
Wooyoung: If Junho ends up taking pics next to Khun, Junho pushes me forward.

Suddenly there are Phone a call from Jun.k (Minjun)
From Jun.k to Member:SUKIRA asked Minjun when he was embarrassed of 2PM members: Minjun: "I was never embarrassed of my members, in all these years."

Magnae Cansung give compliment about group 2PM
Chansung: We don't have the hyung-dongsaeng gap in our team. We could have this atmosphere because our hyungs allowed it. I'm so thankful.


Battle Karaoke between hyung team and Dong(seng) team


~My Valentine by Taecyeon and Nichkhun (OST Dream High)~

~Hounds Dog - Elvis P (Wooyoung, Junho Chamsung Cover)~

The Winner is Dong team with score 93, so hyung team do penalty. they do some agyeo and dance Promise. And this is...=]]



 (the Loser do some  agyeo) 


the winner pose like champion


this is For Full :





Source : https://twitter.com/Egle0702 , KBSCoolFM (Yooutube), kisstheradio(Instagram), JYPStan(youtube)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give your comments

[TRANS] Esquire - Chansung of 2PM Interview ( June 2017)

Man at His Best Thoughts, Words, Dreams, and Chansung Chansung thinks. And speaks accordingly. And now I have a dream, Chansung says. ...