Sunday 2 October 2016

[TRANS] 2PM IN SBS Choi, Hwa-Jeong's Powertime (최파타) RADIO - INTERVIEW (160913)


DJ: They are beastly idol who are looking great in suit. They are real artist group because they all can write and compose song, that's true. Follow my word "That's true" !
2PM : That's true
DJ : In many ways, we'd like to give them 10 out of the 10 points. They are comeback with their brand new song, "Promise". WELCOME
2PM : what'up, we are 2PM
DJ:  It;s been a while to hear this. Finally  you guys comeback  as a GROUP
2PM :(nodding the head) Yes, it's been a while

DJ : Wooyoung, long time no see.
WY: Yes..
DJ: Chansung too.
CS: Yes
DJ :Nichkhun.
NK : Yes..
DJ : Taecyeon Pass
TY:Why do you skip?
DJ : We saw last week (laugh). Junho It's been a while
JH : Yes.
TY :  Pass Jun.K
DJ : Yes, Pass for Jun.K.

DJ : Well I can feel the beastly idol come to the show. I can see muscles of Jun.K. Did you Apply something?
JK : No, I didn't. I just did some tanning
JH : He has nice body, so that he still wear sleeveless shirt in the fall
DJ : Yes, two seasonal divisions that mean the fall started has already passed
JH : He will wear this in the winter as well
JK : (Laugh)
TY : After he got a nice body, he keep showing it
DJ : Someone who has the abs will understand him
TY : Yes
DJ : He might not to be willing to wear thick  clothes
TY : Yes.. They would go out with less cloth
CS :  The body itself is kinda cloth

DJ : A listener ask " Jun.K, aren't you cold?"
JK : I'm not cold at all (everybody laugh)
DJ : It's not that cold in here. Please do not ask these questions when you see a person with unseasonal clothes. it's not your business (Laugh)
JH:Yes, he has to show off


DJ : Alright, you come back with new song, so please say hi to your fans individually. Wooyoung First ?With Sexy or  With Cute maybe..(laugh)
WY : it's been a while since we did the radio show, so i'm happy to be here. And I'm feeling good to see Hwa Jeong Nuna after along time. I'll do my best today
DJ : Don't do your best, just enjoy it. Why are you lacking energy?
WY : We did our showcase last night. At midnight. So I'm bit of tired
DJ : Ah, you couldn't get enough sleep, I watched the SNL show. There were opening acts with exiting dance, the one with red jumper caught my eyes. So I tried to figure out who he is, and it was you, Wooyoung. You worked hard at that time.It was you who were really active and drew my attention.
TY : Yes, he is the most energetic one in 2PM, especially on stages
DJ : Yes. you got my attention. And Chansung?
CH : Hey, I'm the youngest of 2PM, Chansung. I'm no longer the youngest in the other places.
TY ; He is the youngest only in 2PM
JH : Just a minute before, the writer of this show called him 'oppa", so we were really surprised.
CH : From a certain time, we were no longer the youngest
DJ : In the past, he was really innocent and a bit unskillful
JK : Yes, Really The Youngest...
DJ : But now, I cannot even say a word to him in other places
CH : WHY???? (Laugh)
DJ : You are so charismatic now
CH : Am I ?
DJ : He is charismatic with his beard. I saw you for the first time around ten years ago
NK : He is old now ( with touch CH's chin)
CH : I was seventeen
DJ : Did u get any taller?
CH : No, i guess I have the same height (laugh)
NK : It's because of this hat.
DJ : You look taller than before
TY : maybe it's because you gained some weight
JH : Maybe it's because your hair make you look height
DJ : Yupz Nichkhun..
NK : Yes, What's up, I'm Nichkhun. always be healthy and wealthy
DJ : What's this? It's like a new year's greeting
TY : Ah , That's the message he keeps saying
NK : Yes...
DJ : What i "Be Wealthy" in that language?
NK : In Thai?
TY : In That language ?(laugh)
NK : "Say something in Thai"
DJ : You speak so fast
NK : Yes.
DJ : Copying what nichkhun said in thai
NK : "Yes" in thai. (Laugh) You are right
DJ : Taecyeon..
TY : I  comeback oncee again, Taecyeon from 2PM.
DJ : I've heard you felt bad because of some exaggerated reports
TY : Yes, I cried
DJ : Say it quickly. Why do some reporters do this to him?
TY : That's Right. I Kept saying " Light kiss scene " (not the kiss scene), but the reporter wrote that I said " I was led by So-hyun inthe kiss scene ( Bring it on Ghost/Let 's fight Ghost drama)
CS : She is still under age
DJ :Yes..
TY : Maybe she felt stressfull after hearing it
DJ : And that was not he said
TY : Yes.
DJ : As the acting, she debuted earlier than you (sunbae). So you meant she generally led your acting.
TY : Yes, that was what I meant, But it was reported that I said she led me in the kiss scene. I felt really sorry to her, so I said personally
DJ : Wht dis she say? Is it alright?
TY : She said , "It's okay', so I promised to buy some meals later on. I should buy her something
DJ : Although she is young, she is really broad-minded
TY : Yes, She understand me. I Like her personality
DJ : And Junho . Junho became an actor
JH : Hey. I'm Junho from 2PM
DJ : I think yu mix well with other actors in the "Memory" (drama)
JH : Did you watch it?
DJ : Yes I did, How many time do you check (everybody laugh)
TY : He shoot the movie " Twenty"
DJ : Oh, I didn't watch it
JH : I shoot " Memores of the Sword" as well. I shoot various things as an actor
DJ: Oh, I  think that movie matches you well. Were you an warrior in that movie?
JH : Yes, the warrior with my forehead shown
DJ : You really suit the role
JH : Yes, I try hard to be a good actor as well
DJ : And you comeback as 2PM, do you think this is the place I belong to?
JH : Yes, this is my main thing
DJ : Yes.. Jun.K
JK : Hello, I'm Jun.k who has just turned twenty this year
NK : Do not Lie...
DJ : As for his body, he is twenty years old
TY : He is Insisting
JK : I'm really in 20's..
JH : Nice sunglasses
JK : Thank you
NK : Funny thing is that he keeps saying his friends ( in Korea, Age for early month in 1988 belong to Age in 1987 ) are one year older than his age. According to that rule, He is kinda 30 years old
TY :.Even with that rule, he is still in 20's in American age
JK : Let's talk about our new song, "Promise".
DJ : Not Yet, I've heard that you are like a poet..You Come back as agroup and came to this amazing show. Then, why don't make a poetry right now?
JK : Right now? Suddenly?
DJ : We will give you a backgound music. Even children's poem is okay
JK : "The young energy of Hwa jeong nuna, 2PM caame to the show and receives that energy"
DJ : Need some poem rhyme. It's essay
JH : Is that a traditional poem?
DJ : Not the comments, but the poem please!!
JK : " With the young energy of Hwa jeong nuna, six members of 2PM Gathered"
WY : It's like the principal's speech in the wedding (everybody laugh) rather in morning meeting...
TY : You should have said like this expression. " Seeing Hwa Jeong nuna, my mind is hidden in moonlight".
DJ : Yes, Something more poetic expressions
JK : " Hidden in the moonlight" ?
DJ : For example , " When fall comes, 2PM Comes
TY, JK : Wow it's great (everybody clap)
DJ : You won a lot of prizes in the poetry competition when you were young. You got that poetic institution only when you were young
JK : yes, I spent all my energy, nd nothing is left now
DJ : A listener asks, " Are you doing players or testimony?"(everybody laugh). oh well. The Legendary 2PM hs come to the show


DJ : It has been nine years since you debuted
JH : Yes, we celerated our 8th anniversary recently
DJ : Do you  realize this?
JH : No, I still can't believe it
TY : Can't you realized it?
JH : I still think that I deuted just yesterday or the day before yesterday. I still have the feeling taht I had when I was 19? 20? years old
DJ : It is not, but...
JH : No ??? (disappointed) (Everybody laugh)
JK : It's not yesterday.. (Still Laugh)
DJ : I can see the difference, I remember when you debuted around eight years ago, when you came to my show, and this is what I told to Taecyeon las week, I watched your performance from behind because I was MC. You guys were not the beastly idol, but cute and young boys. I told him last week. Since then, nine or eight years have passed already. Times flies.
JK : But we still have the same look with that time
DJ : Right, you are Babies....

DJ : Alright, the new song "Promise". When taecyeon said he wrote and composed this song last week, I said "what should you do, Taecyeon?" as a joke (Everybody laugh). Tell us more about the title song, Taecyeon.
TY : "Promise" i the tittle track of "Gentlemen's Game", our 6th album. I participated in writing and composing it. It's based on kinda new genre called future bass. I think this song shows our charms in this genre. It's a song for one girl or fans of us. We promise to be any man that girl or our fan want.
DJ : when JYP first listened to this song, what did he say?
TY : At first, there were alot of english in lyric. so he said some lyrics shoul be changed into korean. It took a long time to change English to Korean. Even when I was shoothing tthe drama, I kept revising the lyrics. So many lines were revised. The song starts like "시계만 쳐다보고 있어 (sigyeman chyeodabogo iss-eo/I’m just staring at the clock, ). The original lyric was " Baby, when you coming home tonight?"
NK : That was also good
TY : meaning " Baby, when do you come home?"(In Hangul) When I was working on the lyrics, I tried this too in Korean "Baby, when do you come home?(In Hangul) "
DJ : That's not that good
JK : That was a close call
TY : So, it's not..
DJ : so you must be focusing on the lyrics
TY : Besides lyrics, I changed a lot
DJ : Okay, let's listen to it now. Isn't this the first show in the radio?
2PM : Yes
DJ : WOW

DJ : Are your stage outfits going to be the suit like gentlemen?
NK : Yes, Neatly..
DJ : Neatly.. it would be killing.. Aura. What's the color of the suit?
TY : We are preparing for many suits. We've released a black suit and blue suit
DJ : Who matches the suit best?
JK : I think Tecyeon matches best
TY : Thank you 
JK : Please suit...
CS : I hope he wears suit all the time ( Everybody laugh)
JK : even when he sleeps
DJ : For worst dresser, the suit can be the answer
CS : Hope he wears suit even when he goes to the convenience store
JK : He matches the suit really well
CS : Yes, really well. Looks ood than anybody else. But I really hope he does not wear other clothes
JK : Especially T-shirt
CS : Please don't wear pants with some characters
DJ : Taecyeon, Are you still not interested in fashion?
TY : Yes, Not Interested. When I do the stage or broadcast shows, our stylists help me out
DJ : What do you wear when you go out with girlfriend? If you have?
TY : I'll wear the suit
DJ : You'd better wear it. wear suit when you go to the mountain
TY : Suit all the time
CS : Please do not talk about what you have worn, but talk about what you will wear in the future


DJ : Junho, Please read the Listener's message 
JH :" UH, The feeling of the sog is quite different this time.but i like it. It's something new and classy"
DJ : He reads dynamically because he has been doing acting.. "Uhhhh"
JH : To be honest, I  was surprised at your calling me so I said Uh.. But i could read smoothly because the message started with "Uh"
DJ : Still Alive. Yes it seem a bit different
TY : Yes, I think the feeling of this song is some different from the previous ones. Not only the genre, but also the degree of the seriousness.

DJ : a listener says, 
TY : Jun.K 
JK : "I'm looking forward to see how you will do choreo on this sentimental song"
DJ : You didn't perform at music show yet, right?
NK : Yes, we didn't
DJ : Maybe many fans are curious about the choreo
JH : We actually performed in the live premiere last night. But that's not the show that many people watch it
DJ : Why didn't you show us abit when we played the song. Though you look really tired
JH : Show us a bit, Taecyeon will show us!!!
DJ : Okay, choreo tease please
JH : While we were practicing choreo, he couldn't be satisfied with it. so he constantly changed it..
DJ : Even in the mart, we have the sample corner ...  Let's see abit of it.
TY : Are you going to sing live for me? or give me the music? 
DJ :Which part is the best?
JH : Why don't you sing and dance at the same time?
TY : Sing and dance?
DJ : No ..No.. We will turn on the first  part of the music
TY  : Start dance... (Nichkhun join as well)
Everybody clap
TY : We did something without the sound in the radio. without many words
DJ : Your Choreo is great. and Nichkhun didn't put on the headphone. So he couldn't hear the song and justgot the feeling from Taecyeon. But he still has good moves.
TY :Eight years as an idol
DJ : There will be amazing performance in the music show. You should check it out. And Now, this show is their first show for this promotion. Isn't it surprising? The choreo still doesn't match perfectly (Everybody Laugh)
TY : We are doing the first show in Powertime. So Happy
CS : Shouldn't we have done this?
DJ : But, You still have the good feeling.... maybe... (Everybody laugh)


WY : A Listener says , " Jun.K's part in the MV is so sexy, If there are some episodes, please tell us.."
DJ : How was it sexy? Shirtless?
JK : I shoot the bed scene. Being shirtless was not the original plan. If I have some shirtless scene, I go on diet or do some workout for three or four days before the shoot. The director didn't say much about the exposure in advance. But on the spot, he asked me of being shirtless on the bed. So I took off the shirt, and it became sexier..
DJ : It's because your body is so hot
TY : Another episode is the actress in the MV said that she was the member of our fan club
JK : :"Hottest" 1st Generation. She was thirteen or fourteen at that time
JH : Minjun hyung said to me that  he was really surprised
JK : She revealed it almost at the end of the shoothing..so I was Like EuHHH...
CS : Is she in 20s now?
JK : Yes She is
DJ : If she revealed it in the first place, you probably take good care of her. there are some people reveal that they are my fans after fighting with me for a long time
TY : That's not good.. Let's avoid fight ...
CS: Fight is not good.
DJ : Let's listen to the "Can't Stop Feeling". And we will back soon.This is the song Chansung perticipated, right?
CS : Yes..
DJ : How did you participate?
CS : In writing and composing (Everybody laugh)
TY : There's a possibility that you participated in that song only with all your heart
JH : or as a narrator
DJ : Let's see in the 4th segment

DJ : The opening song of the 4th segment wa "Humming" of 2PM. Did Wooyoung participate in writing and composing of this song?
TY : Yes, with all his heart
DJ : A listener says , " Ddu.. Ddu.." what  is that sound?
TY : That's one part of the song ( Sing)
DJ :She said like that part.. I 've heard that DJ Park said " the song , "Nose Blowing" is really good" (Humming, "Nose Singing" in Korean, Sound similiar to it)
JH : It happened just a minute ago
DJ : She listens to every single song in the album
TY : Yes She does..


DJ : What does a listener say, Chansung?
CS : She says, " Humming is really good. Just Listening to it makes me hum"
NK : A listener says , " You are feeding each other (during break). It Looks good. I came to know boys feed each other if they are close"
DJ : Yes, you guys offer some food to each other
TY : Yes, We should do... (We care about each other)

DJ : A Listener 0125..
TY : Yes A listener 0125. Oh this number stands for Junho's Birthday, Congratulation Junho. Yes. She says, "I'm a big fan of you for the last nine years, and today is my a birthday and you released a new MV and album... I am received a big birthday present. Hope you do many things in Korea as long as possible"
2PM : Right.. And Happy Birthday....

DJ : Right..., Why don't you do many activities in Korea.?
JK : When we did promotion of " My House" last year , we could do only one week
DJ : I didn't even know there is such a song
JH : I guess that's a common reponse
DJ : Some people might be confused. Is the title " Your house?" or "My House?". OMO... Our writer blames me for not knowing the song. She says , " How can't you know it? We play that song many times!" Ah. It was only me?
TY: The writer and PD of this show played it many times
DJ : Alright.. they say we played it everyday
TY : They even try to make a statement right now... They want us to know thaat your remark has nothing to do with the staff
DJ : I am sorry (Everybody Laugh)
JH : Your face is .... (Laugh)
DJ : But the important things is... You were not active for along time,,...
2PM : That is true..
JK : We were really sorry for that too
DJ : What's that? the motorcycles dance with one leg lift?
2PM : "Go Crazy!"
DJ : I know the song " Go Crazy", but i don't know the dong after that
TY : When we did promotion of "Go Crazy", we came to this show and showed some performance here. So you remember it. But as for the "My House", our activities were too short.
DJ : "Go Crazy " by Jun.K
CS : Jun.. Gay???
DJ : Jun. Kaaayyyy.. Chansung... it's Jun.k making, right?
JK : Please feed him more.. I need to stop his mouth..(Laugh)

DJ : A listener says
JH : " 2PM oppa.. I was 11 years old when I first liked you, but now  I became  an adult. Oppa are gentlemen and I'm Lady now..." It's been nine years since we debuted, so some fans are about the sae age with us.. but others changed alot from elementary student to lady
CS : When I read the replays, some fans say they were 11 at that time and 19 now
TY : As For me, I met many junior singers (hoobae)  debut who says like that. Maybe in 2014,.. I met suhyun from AKMU for the first time, so I said nice to meet you..And She said, " I was listening to your music, Again&Again and Heartbeat"...I Said " Thank you.. but why are you listening to it out of the sudden?.. She said " I Was really big fan of 2PM when I was Elementary school student".... Ah When she was in the Elementary school...
DJ : Suhyun is so cute
JH : She is friendly
TY : I realize we did activities for along time...
DJ : But as for you, You can't notice that time flies!
CS : I Can't believe it..
DJ : That's life.. How would I feel.. (Everybody laugh) when the elders talked to me that time flies in the past, something li " Live well and do not waste your time" I thought I have a lot of time to live. But if you live like this.. then we got older like this.. So Life is too short
TY : We need to live our life without regrets
DJ : That's Right


DJ : Junho, What does other listener says?
JH : "2PM... I'm about the same age with you, but I think wooyoung is getting younger and younger. BTW wooyoung.. are you tired today? I'm so worried because you look a bit sick"
DJ :True., Wooyoung, there a lot of fans who are worried about you including Hwajeong from Hannam-dong
JK : Wooyoung, Why don't you show your strength..?Show that you have the energy like this
WY : No, I don't have energy today (Everybody laugh) I can not show it against my condition..
JK : So, do we have to worry?
WY : Yes, Go Ahead, worry about me (everybody laugh) I'm also human.. I can not pretend to have high energy..
DJ : at the SNL show, you were the most energetic. I was curious about who's that guy in red jumper
JH : He spent all his energy at that time ..
DJ : Of Cource.. I'm Wooyoung bias.. since they couldn't eat anything, we gave some food during the break
2Pm : Thank You 
DJ : As the sugar level rises , you will have more energy
2Pm : I think so

TY : A listener says, " I enjoyed SNL, and what was the hardest thing when you shoot it? I guess you had hard time in trying not to laugh"
DJ : I watched Nichkhun's "Dubbed Drama"
NK : Yes... That scene was really short on air, but I shoot it like four hours
DJ : Really?
NK : I really working hard, I kept changing the male and the female roles. It's really fun
JK : Yes the SNL Show was kinda hard show. we stayed up all the night and shoot. I tried some shocking scenes. I applied the sesame oil on my body. The name of the corner was "The Gift Set For Thanksgiving" and shoot the ads of sesame oil. I took off the shirt and put spinach on my solar plexus and someone added sesame oil on that spinach. the problem was the smell of the oil lasted for two days
DJ : Really ???
TY : The oil was deeply absorbed
DJ : But, The sesame oil is a good one..
JK ; Yes I like it ussually, but.. (the smell)
CS : He might hate it because it makes him drool 
DJ : Oh, didi you make food on your body? There's a figure like you can do the laundry on the abs
TY : It's all because he got a nice body

DJ : Since all the member came to this show, I'd like to do some classic segment. "The Last" talk. If I ask questions on your last experience of something, do not think much and give a quick answer. The last experience before this show?

DJ : Who is the last person that you had meal in JYP ent? and what was the menu?
TY : The menu? We all had the catering service in JYP nation in Japan
DJ : Wth who
TY : All together

DJ: What was the latest search word besides your name? wooyoung..?
TY : Beside our name?
WY : 2PM
CS : Me too
NK : Tomorrow's weather
TY : Promise (Tittle song)
JH : The price of House in Yeouido (everybody laugh)
JK : 2PM
All :Ahhhh.... the price of house in Yeouido
Jk : Are you looking for a house there?
JH : I'm just Curious
DJ : The funniest answer till now

DJ : What's the latest song you downloaded beside 2PM song?
WY : Nothing, recently
CS : Me , Neither
TY : Isn't that the latest?
NK : Pop Song.. " I'll follow you into the dark"
TY : For me, Lim Changjeong's "The Love I committed". the song i played last time i visit here
JH : I downloaded the new Frank Ocean's songs. But I couldn't listen to it yet. I can't sometimes listen to the songs I'd download
JK : I downloaded 2PM sngs last night and  found Yoon Mirae released the song, So i downloaded it too


DJ : What's the latest delivery of online goods? The thing you bought through the net. The delivery done a while ago is okay.
JK : Oh, I Have one. Recently my friend published a book of poetry. So I bought online and gave it to our members.
JH : Did you order it by yourself?
JK : Yes , I did. Yes.. the tittle is well.. I am forgot the titte..."To you, I'd like to be one good sentences?"
JH : Say it correctly...!!
CS : The color  of cover is yellow.
JH : Isn't it "You're the last sentences that I Left?"
JK : Well, That book .. I ordered online and gave to members and staff
DJ : He is Clumsy for promoting his friend's book (Everybody laugh)
JK : Oh I got it, " You are the only sentence that I Couldn't Throw away"
TY : Junho ?
JH : I order many things through online
NK : Clothes and watch?
JH : No, I ordered my cat's toilet recently. I came to have another cat recently.
DJ : You should take good care of the cats
JH : Yes, I'm doing really well..
TY : The latest thing, I ordered online was protein shake.
JH : When was it?
TY : Maybe two years ago...?
JK : I guess, it passed the expiration date...
JH : You can't eat the thing that passed two years
CS : But, He keeps eating it...
TY : Right, Nichkhun?
NK : I guess,  it's  a LP
DJ : Oh.. Really??
NK : It was hard to get offline, so I ordered it online
DJ : Chansung?
CS : For me, Vacum Cleaner.
DJ : You can buy it through the home shopping channel too, And then Wooyoung ?
WY : I hardly do the online shopping
JH : Yes, He buys Offline usually
DJ : Oh, Really? You don't trust easily..
CS : He buys something running around on his own two feet
DJ : He Like to touch, to wear and to rub
WY : I'd like to see with my eyes
JH : He like firsthand esperience
DJ : But There are something that is available only online
WY : What's that?
JK : We can buy almost everything online. I order even sweet potatoes.
JH : I did online shopping because i didn't like to go out.So I  became kinda stay at home type. I guess I should try to go out now.
CS : And he has three cats in his house
DJ : Do you have three cats?
JH : I'm raising for cats atm, And I sent one cat to my mother's house in Ilsan
WY :  Five cats in total  ?
JH : Yes, I'm taking care of five cats under my name (Laugh)
DJ : What's the name of cats?
JH : Their name are... Jhonny, Wolli, Rambo, Gaeuli, Ggomaengi. Ggomaengi is the cat sent into my mom's house
JK : You should move to Yeoeuido
DJ : Right, You should keep checking the price. Although the give time is passed already.
JH : This is fun
DJ : I 'd like to continue this segment with my discretion.
TY : Can we?

DJ : What was the latest thing that you were impressed by your member ?If there isn't anything, say nothing.Nothing?
TY : Yes, I kind a have nothing. because I'm touched  by them every moment
NK : Aaahh,
JH : stop joking
CS : In Japan, We shoot the magazine  and  had the interview. I was touched by the contents of the Interview. It was Taecyeon Hyung interview.
TY : What did I say?
CS, I can't remember well, but  I Just have  The feeling that I was touched by his words.
DJ : Yes, It' s possible that you just remember the moment
CS : I can't remember the exact thing
DJ : Like Jun.K couldn't bring the tittle of his friend up.
JH : I might Impress Jun.K Hyung. When he debuted  as a solo artist in Korea. I realized  that I adore him so much  than I thought. I felt something in my heart. I took a lot of photos of him.  hopes he would success, hoped he do not make a mistakes on the stage.I was like a daddy who wish his son's well being.
JK : Yes, i was really impressed by all of the member. It was them who gave me that opportunity in the first place.
DJ : Taecyeon even called you through the show because he was busy
JH : Yes, he was busy in shooting drama , But he was supporting Jun.K with all his heart. When I saw other members support his solo debut. I was really impressed by that. Amazing.
CS : I thought we made a comeback at that time.
JH : I think we worked harder than we did for our comeback
JK : They even came to the music show

DJ : When was the last time you felt a bit bad to your members? Every moment?
JH : He might feel bad every moment.. hahaha (point to TY)
DJ : Do you ?
TY : No way...


DJ : You guys are boys...Do you have any experience  that you fight on the rooftop?
NK : Never. Not one case
JH : we tend to fight verbally if we have to
DJ : Who is the best in winning the argument? Maybe Wooyoung?
WY : I'm quite good. Every member are good too
DJ : really?
JH : Yes, we say what we have  say.
DJ : you have a good chemistry..Can the youngest also talk freely  to older one ?
All : Yes Of course ..
JK : And because we've been together for a long time.We can notice other member's feeling.Whether  he is in good or bad feeling

DJ : Between You and me. Who is the most annoying member? (everybody laugh)
JH : Recently .. Taecyeon Hyung
JK : Nichkhun, Why are you  staring at Taecyeon?
JH : He changed our choreo too often
NK : I'm waiting for his confession
TY : What?... What?,...
NK : Please say something..
TY : What?...
CS : We were practising choreo and fit it together for a certain degree
NK : Yes, This is his song..
CS : Seeing the choreo demo of the other choreographer, he changes the choreo everytime he sees it. Revising again and again. So we asked him to delete that choreo demo
JH : We said, do not watched anymore
CS : We wanted him not to watch it and to finish it by ourselves. Till Three or four AM
DJ : He is very annoying.
TY : Well,  we got the choreo demo from three choreographers this time. They do not come and teach us. They just send that choreo video. Seeing  those videos, we have to make our own choreo. I just want the original feeling of them. That's the thing I point out.
DJ : Alright, They say you're some annoying anyway... hahahaha

DJ : Wooyoung ( ask for read the comment listener)
WY : A Listener says " You have many junior singer now. As a long lasting group, please give them some advice to make them last long."
DJ : Right, Give some advice seriously. Many groups consider you as a role model
JK : Open your minds to each other. And then You need to consider other members'  feeling
DJ : But, those things are possible only when you have good chemistry in the first place.
CS :. But Actually, We suddenly  make a group with members that had lived in a different lifestyle.You need to admit first that each person has a different background and lifestyle.
TY : I Think it's like a wedding
JK : You need to admit one person has a certain kind of trait.. Like Taecyeon said
JH : it's like you are married to five (six) Spouses.
CS : As I speak to you, it seems like right.
DJ : Alright, do the group activity thinking  that you're  married.
TY : I Think like that. As for us, we have lived different life for 10 years. We met at the age 20 years old and had been together for 10 years. We lived differently for 2/3 of our life and now we share the same fortune. we should try hard to fit each other
DJ :. Huh..You must have gone through a hard time

DJ : Alright, I will keep supporting you. Please do many activities in Korea as long as Possible. Show us a good looking of you in the suit. I had a lot of fun today. We hear a "Make Love " of 2PM right now. Please say goodbye to the listeners, shortly..
WY : I'll come to see you as soon as possible
CS : Be healthy, and this song is done by me
DJ : Okay, he participated in . As writer and composer.
NK : Be healthy and be wealthy
TY : Be happy and please to listen " Promise"
JH : I was really happy to see you, Hwa Jeong Nuna.Hope you like this comeback

DJ : Jun.K. try to say the tittle of the book once again. What's that?
JK : Well.. the tittle is...(Everybody laugh,, because he forget again)
JH & JK : " You're the only sentence that I couldn't throw away" by Lee, Hwon
JK : I promoted it really well
DJ : You're lost again.. After all, 2PM is the best.Thank You.






source : https://www.facebook.com/We-Love-2PM-204316992924592/, Youtube(JYPStan)

1 comment:

Please give your comments

[TRANS] Esquire - Chansung of 2PM Interview ( June 2017)

Man at His Best Thoughts, Words, Dreams, and Chansung Chansung thinks. And speaks accordingly. And now I have a dream, Chansung says. ...