Sunday 26 June 2016

Kiss My Blank: Nichkhun, Part I


Welcome to the very first edition of "Kiss My Blank"! We ask KPop stars to write down their answers to fun and revealing questions so that you can get to know them better. Our very first writer is none other than Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul of 2PM - and yes, this is his real handwriting.
첫번째 “Kiss My Blank” 에 온 걸 환영합니다! 우리가 그들을 더 알아갈수 있도록 K팝 스타들이 재밌고 솔직한 질문들에 대답합니다. 첫 주자로 답변을 써준 스타는 2PM 의 닉쿤인데요 - 네, 실제로 닉쿤의 글씨체입니다.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I'm scared of… (제가 가장 무서워 하는 것은...)
The first app I open when I check my phone in the morning is… (매일 아침 제가 가장 먼저 사용하는 앱은...)

If I have downtime, I'm usually… (여가시간에 저는 주로...)
The last tv show / drama I binge watched was… (제가 마지막으로 몰아서 본 TV쇼나 드라마는...)
The last time I cried was… (제가 마지막으로 울었을 때는...)
The cologne or perfume I wear the most these days is… (제가 요즘 제일 자주 사용하는 향수는...)
If I was a fan of 2PM, my bias would be... (제가 만약 팬이라면 제가 가장 좋아할 사람은...)
My perfect birthday meal is… (제가 제일 좋아하는 생일 밥상은...)
Draw a portrait of yourself (자신의 초상화를 그려주세요):
***
Nichkhun Horvejkul
Writer
Source : https://themusicmind.com/blog/2016/kiss-my-blank-nichkhun-part-i ; Google image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give your comments

[TRANS] Esquire - Chansung of 2PM Interview ( June 2017)

Man at His Best Thoughts, Words, Dreams, and Chansung Chansung thinks. And speaks accordingly. And now I have a dream, Chansung says. ...