Wednesday 3 August 2016

Kiss My Blank: Wooyoung Edition

Welcome to another episode of "Kiss My Blank"! We ask KPop stars to write down their answers to fun and revealing questions so that you can get to know them better. Bringing you the scoop this time is Wooyoung of 2PM - and yes, this is his real handwriting.
“Kiss My Blank”이 다시 돌아왔습니다! K팝 스타들이 재밌고 흥미로운 질문에 대답합니다. 이번에는 2PM의 우영이 답변을 써줬는데요 - 네, 실제로 우영의 글씨체입니다.

The biggest mistake I made while performing was… (공연중 제가 한 가장 큰 실수는...)
I'm embarrassed to admit that I'm scared of… (제가 가장 무서워 하는 것은...)
The first app I open when I check my phone in the morning is… (매일 아침 제가 가장 먼저 사용하는 앱은...)
The very first gift I received from a fan was… (제가 제일 처음 펜에게 받은 선물은...)
The most unusual gift I received from a fan was… (제가 펜에게 받은 선물중 제일 특이한 것은...)
My guilty pleasure song at the moment is… (제가 현제 솔직히 제일 좋아하는 노래는...)
If I have downtime, I'm usually… (여가시간에 저는 주로...)
The cologne or perfume I wear the most these days is… (제가 요즘 제일 자주 사용하는 향수는...)
My favorite Kpop artist right now is… (지금 제가 제일 좋아하는 Kpop 가수는...)
My best quality is… (저의 장점은...)
My perfect birthday meal is… (제가 제일 좋아하는 생일 밥상은...)
Draw a portrait of yourself (자신의 초상화를 그려주세요):
Wooyoung Jang
Writer

source : https://themusicmind.com/blog/2016/kiss-my-blank-wooyoung-edition; Google image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give your comments

[TRANS] Esquire - Chansung of 2PM Interview ( June 2017)

Man at His Best Thoughts, Words, Dreams, and Chansung Chansung thinks. And speaks accordingly. And now I have a dream, Chansung says. ...