Tuesday 30 August 2016

[TRANS] HANAKO No 1117 - NICHKHUN & WOOYOUNG INTERVIEW


Nichkhun & Wooyoung in Garosugil & Apgujeong

Wandering with 2PM’s Nichkhun and Wooyoung to the throbbing art.
Rendezvous with Nichkhun and Wooyoung in the city of Seoul.
With arts as our theme, it was an exciting afternoon…


A place where Irish coffee and turtles can help you unwind!?
These two frequently drive around Seoul. Nichkhun, who extremely likes driving, leaves at 5am for his early morning golf. While Wooyoung said, “I don’t like going to a place so distant. I usually go to art exhibitions held within the city or watch concerts or meet up with friends”― an indication that he enjoys the culture of life in Seoul to the fullest while he drives around the city. However, the thing about here in Apgujeong only is that “It has been a familiar place since our trainee days because it’s near our company, and it’s also near the Korean language school that I used to attend. There’s a lot of delicious restaurants that I still often go to even now,” said Nichkhun. We went to “Café Kudeta” per his recommendation. Well, let’s GO!


“What I like to order from the menu is the Kudeta Irish coffee. The ratio of the coffee that is somewhat strong and the condensed milk mixed to it is just perfect. I also like the half-baked castella cake from the menu,” Nichkhun stated while smiling. “Here also serves as a place where turtles can make you relax,” added by Wooyoung while he peeks inside the cage. Wooyoung expressed “I think what I like from the menu is water. I really like water.” Then Nichkhun responded with “You gained weight because of water, right?” Wooyoung said while laughing incessantly, “Right! Right! I got fat here and here…” It was a hot afternoon in Seoul when the interview took place. When the crew was dripping with sweat while taking the interview, Nichkhun turned off the lights that were generating the heat and Wooyoung faces the ventilation fan to our direction ― kind considerations one after another from them.
Among the fans, these two who are really close friends are famous for being the healing pair. They are now living alone after moving out from their dorm, but how are they doing recently? While laughing together…
[NK] We haven’t gone to this café with just the two of us, right?
[WY] We haven’t (laughs)
[NK] Aside from the fact that we have work, men don’t go to café during the day with just the two of them
[WY] I feel like Nichkhun-san is an older brother living in the same city who I know veee~ry well
[NK] Let’s treat each other well from now on too.

When they were asked what has changed ever since they started living alone, Wooyoung answered, “I used to be fine by just cleaning my own room, but now I don’t get satisfied if I don’t do the whole house. I’m tired of myself cleaning until evening. (laughs) When my time and space become free, that’s the only time I have made an environment where I can make music.” The real life in Seoul is super stoic!? The two of them nodded and said, “But not as much as Jun. K’s right now.”

A gallery with cultural atmosphere where he usually visits 
Even during concert tours, Jun. K does stoic bodybuilding… Amazing! Admirable! As they get excited for a moment, we arrived at Garosugil ― a city filled with new information. “YELLOW KORNER” is a gallery where Wooyoung often goes. It seems that he usually visits because the selection of this gallery which only has photographic pieces suits his taste. Wooyoung stated “When I look at photos of animals, I feel relaxed. That’s why there is one large sleeping lion in the bedroom at my house.” It’s a modern and stylish framed picture of a lion. When asked what room it suits, Nichkhun spoke for him for some reasons. “It’s a freestyle (laughs)” and commented, “Just like having Mickey Mouse and Christmas tree, it’s something you don’t really decide. It could be like the café a while ago. Right?”




In this connection, we tried to ask their recommended places to date in Seoul.
[WY] N Seoul Tower. While walking the mountain trail, I want to take an extensive view of the whole Seoul. It would be nice in the evening of spring or autumn.
[NK] Because you have work during the day. (laughs) An evening picnic at Hangang Park would be nice too. Because of the heat of the weather right now, you would likely end up quarreling. (laughs) I think you’ll get a nice feeling while watching the lights at the bridge around October.

These two from Seoul are relaxed and somehow, they have a very pleasant vibes. They are such cute young men every time we meet.
JPN-ENG: Yumi
Scans by 2PMAlways
MAY BE TAKEN OUT WITH PROPER CREDITS!!!
source : http://2pmalways.tumblr.com/post/149632822740/trans-hanako-no1117-nichkhun-wooyoung

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give your comments

[TRANS] Esquire - Chansung of 2PM Interview ( June 2017)

Man at His Best Thoughts, Words, Dreams, and Chansung Chansung thinks. And speaks accordingly. And now I have a dream, Chansung says. ...